This Ski-Doo Ski Damper Rubber ONLY FITS the 2017 to 2024 Ski-doo Summit DS3 & DS4 ski with the 3 inch keel.
This Ski-Doo Ski Damper Rubber DOES NOT fit any XM/XS DS2 ski, and does not fit any LYNX.
- Keep sled on its edge, easier sidehilling
- Less lateral slip, flatter skis, engage snow better
- Less resistance for Balance to steer
- Dampens handlebar feedback, steer to balance
- Ski tail holds snow better, carve harder
- Less pitching, float higher, float smoother,
- Ski rocking dampening, flatter sledding
- Stops ski hitting your front bumper, less porpoising, more stable front end
- Stuck, hill, skis don’t tip up; flatter skis, pull sled back farther
- Cornered in trees, 10 point turn (haha), skis don’t tip up; reverse easier
- Skis don’t tip up in deep snow, back up farther, get a better run.
- Sled on side; stand on ski edge with confidence, better balance.
- Sled on side; stand on the ski bridge cleats, pull on your handlebar [stable boot grip]
- Sled on side; two friends pull the skis, equalized pulling
Strong, resisting high torques and impacts without breaking
Tough, deforms good, preventing cracking and chunking
With the Ski-Doo ski damper rubbers by iSidehill, your sled will have excellent characteristics of maneuverability, stability, steerability, floatation and side-hilling.
Discount; 10% off with a clutch kit
Note – When ordering more than 1 box, the website charges separate shipping prices at the point of sale. I have to do the refund in the background after the sale and put it back on your card. Then email you a proof of refund.